The Sr. Enterprise Sales Manager will have an integral role in growing business levels by selling to targeted enterprise level organizations throughout the US. This position will be responsible for strategizing with new and existing customers to create and implement total managed transportation solutions to meet and exceed customer’s goals.
Sr. Enterprise Sales Managers are responsible for:
R2 Logistics is Looking for:
- Build and grow relationships with R2’s prospective and existing customers, providing managed transportation and sole source transportation solutions.
- Generate strategies focused on solution sales, strategies, and prospecting based on targets focused on large Enterprise corporations.
- Create and strengthen communication with main executives within our customers’ organizations to grow sales on sizable accounts.
- Create account-specific targets for profitable growth of existing enterprise customers and executing strategies to achieve these targets
- Act as a key consultant to drive customer conversations, moving through buying cycles and creating sales plans to close new business for R2.
- Maintain close internal relationships, working closely with the different departments within R2, and utilizing all available resources to ensure maximization of enterprise accounts.
- Preserve a sense of urgency to drive business and deliver results through client programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate to troubleshoot and overcome customer objectives capitalizing on R2’s wide range of solutions.
- Continue to develop effective Supply Chain strategies to expand R2 Logistics’ customer solutions capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 – 10 years of business development experience in Managed Transportation required
- Proven success consulting with C-level decision-makers on national accounts
- At least 50% travel required
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Proactive and detail-oriented approach to project management that focuses around process discipline and measurement
- Experience managing revenue and cost
- Proven success in anticipating and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Effective negotiation skills that are focused on achieving a mutual benefit for both the customer and R2 Logistics
- Base salary + commission & performance-based incentives
- 401k with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation