The IT Support Lead
plays a vital role in our IT department. This position will provide server administration and leadership for technical support for hardware/software installation/configuration and troubleshooting in a fast-paced environment. This role will require sound knowledge of server administration, as well as, PC hardware and Windows Operating Systems (Windows 10). Excellent communication and leadership skills experience is required.
- Serve as mentor/leader to IT department by sharing responsibilities and knowledge with team.
- Advise and assist IT department with hardware replacements for Windows desktops, Windows server, application/database software installations, and any other related needs.
- Proactively manage server performance and storage.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly system maintenance.
- Manage backup of files, operating systems, and data bases.
- Record time and create internal notes to outline how issues were resolved.
- Perform software and hardware configuration across the Windows platform.
- Respond to all Tier II system maintenance tickets.
- Manage escalated workflow and IT issues.
- Maintain inventory records of equipment and hardware, and maintenance records.
- Functions as liaison between vendors, customers, and IT staff.
- 5+ years of Help Desk Tier I & II related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills for both computer hardware and software
- Proven server Administration experience with Cisco 7
- Experience with Shoretel PBX provider and Meraki network equipment
- Dell Hardware Troubleshooting/Support – Laptops/Desktops/Printers
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Operation Systems
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
About R2 Logistics:
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third-party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers with access to our network of contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset-based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.