Are you looking for an opportunity in an energetic office environment that allows you to utilize your administrative and customer service skills? Ask yourself the following questions to see if the Account Service Representative at R2 Logistics is the right role for you:
Are you an outgoing problem-solver who multitasks effectively and strives for perfection?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented setting?
Would you describe yourself as proactive, persuasive, and disciplined?
The Account Service Representative (ASR) plays a vital role in our operation’s structure. As a third party logistics provider (3PL), R2 Logistics provides shipping solutions for manufacturing customers nationwide. ASR’s ensure seamless communication from order entry to freight delivery, allowing us to provide the highest level of customer service.
R2 Logistics is looking for:
- Data Entry – Accurately entering customer orders into the transportation management system; accounting for changes in linehaul costs, fuel surcharges, and customer requirements
- Tracking Shipments – Communicating via phone and email with contracted carriers to record their locations
- Problem Resolution – Proactively investigating issues that arise in transit, assessing their impact to delivery times, and working with team members to provide solutions to ensure on time delivery
- Schedule management – Creating pickup and delivery appointments via phone and email; informing team members of any scheduling conflicts
- Self-motivated and highly detailed individuals
- Effective and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Quick and efficient decision making abilities
- Energetic and positive attitudes
- Organized and ability to multi-task in a fast paced atmosphere
About R2 Logistics
- One on one training focused on setting up your career success
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- 401k with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to over 35,000 contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.