The Software Developer
plays a vital role in our IT department. This position will assist in the development of our software systems, including Salesforce. This role will require expertise in SQL and MySQL, API development, and Salesforce development. The Software Developer must be able to build software by writing code, modifying software to fix, adapt it to new hardware, create performance improvements and upgrades, and manage all testing and validation.
- Consult with the Director of IT, System Administrator, and various departments on projects and proposals, and limitations or capabilities.
- Analyze information to make recommendations and plans for the installation of new systems or modifications of current systems.
- Modify software for fixes, performance improvements, and interface upgrades.
- Write and implement efficient code for designing and managing software programs.
- Create and implement quality assurance procedures, software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Configure new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce platform using declarative and programmatic solutions.
- Create and implement system testing and validation procedures.
- Provide Salesforce maintenance and support for deployments, refreshes, release evaluation, data management, etc.
- Prepare reports on project specifications and status updates.
- Create and lead demos and reviews with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- 5+ years of software development.
- Salesforce development experience is required.
- Proficient with SQL and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of API development.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js.
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
About R2 Logistics:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third-party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers with access to our network of contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset-based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.