Interested in starting your career in Logistics as a Sr. Carrier Sales Representative
? Ask yourself these questions:
Are you a confident self-starter who thrives in competitive situations?
Do you enjoy solving problems involving people and processes?
Are you looking for the opportunity to grow professionally in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
As a Sr. Carrier Sales Representative
, your winning attitude and strategic problem-solving create the partnerships that allow R2 Logistics to uphold an unprecedented level of customer service. Working hand in hand with R2’s network of partner carriers, you create the lasting relationships that keep our customers’ freight moving.
Sr. Carrier Sales Representatives are responsible for:
R2 Logistics is looking for:
- Sourcing, qualifying, and adding carriers to your network
- Maintaining and developing close relationships with carriers through daily communication
- Continually reviewing carriers’ capacity, to identify growth opportunities
- Observing and applying knowledge of the freight market’s trends and seasonalities
- Negotiating rates with your carrier network, through daily follow-up calls
- Strategizing with your Account Executives and Management team to provide capacity solutions for R2 Logistics’ current and prospective customers
- Competitive attitudes that strive to win
- Strategic problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Detailed organization and follow-up skills
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
About R2 Logistics:
- One on one training focused on setting up your career success
- Base salary + competitive incentives
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- 401k with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to our network of contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.