The Regional Business Development Manager will have an integral role in upholding R2 Logistics’ standard of outstanding customer service in the Transportation industry. This position will be responsible for prospecting and developing new business opportunities for R2 Logistics through providing customer-centric solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Skill Requirements
- Facilitating face-to-face meetings with current and prospective customers
- Driving new business for R2 Logistics
- Identifying market trends and capitalizing on new business opportunities
- Qualifying and initiating contact with potential customers
- Collaborating with operations branches to create and implement strategic pricing solutions, ensuring outstanding customer service is provided
- Track record of success in closing new business
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive base salary + incentive package
- Dental, vision, and medical insurance with prescription drug coverage
- Paid holidays & vacation
- 401k with company match
About R2 Logistics
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to over 35,000 contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.