As an Account Service Representative at R2 Logistics, you provide vital administrative support to our Operations team. This role provides the organization and structure necessary to uphold R2 Logistics’ standard for customer service excellence.
R2 Logistics is looking for:
- Providing outstanding customer service to R2 Logistics’ network of carriers
- High volume call handling
- Creating orders and scheduling appointments
- Tracking and tracing shipments from pickup to delivery
- Self-motivated and highly detailed individuals
- Effective and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Quick and efficient decision making abilities
- Energetic and positive attitudes
- Organized and ability to multi-task in a fast paced atmosphere
About R2 Logistics
- Competitive compensation
- Less than 30 hrs/wk
- One on one training
- Opportunity for promotion and career advancement
Founded in 2007, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to over 35,000 contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.