Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm
The Accounts Receivable Representative
is responsible for providing essential financial and clerical services, ensuring efficient and accurate payment of accounts.
- Follow up, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing and reporting activities in accordance with specific deadlines
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Follow established procedures to process receipts, cash, etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries via phone, email, or mail
- Organize a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Enter invoices into customer-specific platforms
- Verify the receipt of proper paperwork and invoices
- Perform additional credit and collection functions to meet established deadlines
- 2 + years of collections, credit, or accounts receivable experience
- Associates Degree preferred (relevant coursework in combination with applicable work experience considered)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strategic problem solving abilities, in both a group and independent setting
- Efficient time management and multitasking abilities
- Detailed organization and follow-up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
About R2 Logistics:
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
Founded in 2006, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to our network of contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.