Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to utilize your transportation and logistics background? Ask yourself the following questions to see if the Account Executive
position is right for you:
Are you an assertive self-starter who thrives in a competitive environment?
Does building relationships with customers, carriers, and fellow employees feel like second nature to you?
Have you been successful in acquiring new business and developing customer accounts?
As an Account Executive
at R2 Logistics, you are the one point of contact for the customers in your book of business. This role is directly responsible for upholding R2 Logistics’ reputation for an unprecedented level of customer service.
Account Executives are responsible for:
R2 Logistics is Looking for:
- Daily communication with customers to continually develop relationships
- Prospecting for new business and achieving sales targets
- Strategizing with R2’s internal Sales and Business Development teams to close new business with current and prospective customers
- Delegating all carrier responsibilities to the Carrier Sales Representatives
- Completing all pricing opportunities for your book of business
- 2+ years of transportation and logistics experience (3PL preferred)
- Opportunistic individuals who strategize effectively and exceed targets
- Growth-oriented individuals with the drive to succeed both professionally and personally
- The ability to problem solve and implement solutions quickly, while minimizing risk
- One on one training focused on setting up your career success
- Base salary + commission & performance-based incentives
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- 401k with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation