As a National Sales Representative, you are given the tools and training necessary to begin developing a successful career with R2 Logistics. This position offers tremendous growth opportunities both personally and professionally, as R2 Logistics has a commitment to promoting our top performers from within. We are looking for candidates who are eager to learn, passionate about sales, provide unparalleled customer service, and capitalize on opportunities.
As a National Sales Representative you are responsible for:
- Prospecting, cultivating, and capitalizing on freight opportunities in order to close new accounts
- Maintaining a pipeline
- Developing relationships with leads and customers to maximize potential.
- Communicating with potential customers over the phone, via email, and coordinating face to face meetings to identify how R2 Logistics’ services can fit into their supply chain.
Daily Sales Targets:
R2 Logistics is Looking for:
- 100 dials per day
- Healthy pipeline with quality leads
- Close two deals per month
- Utilize and update in real time our CRM (MS Dynamics)
- Self-motivated and competitive individuals who love to eat the competition for lunch
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail and organization
- Customer service and relationship-building skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Ability to achieve individual targets, while working in a team environment
- One on one training focused on setting up your career for success
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- 401k with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid holidays and vacation
About R2 Logistics
Founded in 2006, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to our network of contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.