As a Transportation Sales Representative, you are given the tools and training necessary to begin developing a successful career with R2 Logistics. This position offers tremendous growth opportunities both personally and professionally, as R2 Logistics has a commitment to promoting our top performers from within. We are looking for candidates who are eager to learn, passionate about sales, provide unparalleled customer service, and capitalize on opportunities.
• During your first 6-12 months as a Transportation Sales Representative, you are responsible for brokering our customers’ freight to our network of carriers:
o Sourcing, qualifying, and adding new carriers to your network
o Building lasting relationships with your carrier network through daily communication o Continually reviewing carrier capacity/availability and identifying opportunities for growth within your carrier network
o Observing and applying knowledge of the freight market’s trends and seasonalities
o Negotiating rates with carriers through daily phone calls
o Tracking and tracing shipments through communicating with carriers from pickup to delivery
o Ensuring that carriers meet all specifications necessary to move our customers’ freight
• After 6-12 months, Transportation Sales Representatives are also given the opportunity to apply their industry knowledge through selling R2 Logistics’ services and capabilities:
o Building relationships with prospective customers
o Providing effective solutions to their supply chain needs o Completing the sales cycle through moving freight with new customers
o Developing customer accounts through providing the highest level of customer service
• One on one training focused on setting up your career success
• Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
• Opportunity for internal career advancement
• 401k with company match
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Paid Holidays & Vacation
About R2 Logistics
Founded in 2006, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to over 35,000 contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.