As an LTL Billing Auditor at R2 Logistics, you provide vital clerical and administrative support to our LTL Operations team. This role provides the organization and structure necessary to control and maintain an up-to-date LTL billing system.
R2 Logistics is looking for:
- Carry out billing and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Run shipping reports and create, track, and file invoices
- Receive and allocate payments reconciling customer accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Verify receipt of proper paperwork and invoice entry
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Enter invoices in customer specific websites
- Maintain communication with customers via phone, email, or mail
- Establish a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Associate’s degree in Business (or similar) preferred, or equivalent college/work experience combination required
- 2+ years of credit / collations / accounts receivable experience and MS Excel proficient preferred
- Prior experience with MS Dynamics GP and SAAS software preferred
- Flexible and able to perform a variety of detailed credit and collection tasks to meet established deadlines
- Able to identify potential issues, develop, and present solutions to management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
About R2 Logistics:
- Competitive compensation
- One on one training
- Opportunity for promotion and career advancement
- 401k with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
Founded in 2006, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a ‘strive to win’ competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to over 35,000 contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.